Avery high goal but perfectly accessible thanks to the figure of the beautician, professional certified by the state, to take care in the process of prevention largest organ of our body: the skin!
Besides the beautician for the Italian State is certified legally only the dermatologist who can take care of this great organo.I tasks are quite distinct: the beautician in their care in the prevention phase, while the dermatologist healing phase. So beware of solutions different from those offered by certified professionals.
A blemish is always son of a number of physiological alterations, often collagate between them in a complex way. The alteration of the system leads first consequence to a condition that if left untreated can develop into real diseases that fall outside the scope cosmetology for obvious reasons. Here, then, the ‘importance of the work of ‘qualified beauty therapist who through his experience can act in the prevention avoiding the degeneration of imperfection in pathology.
5 are the predisposing factors of this our nightmare; but be ready, because you will understand that as much as we can be careful, follow un’edeguata eating, sport, drink plenty of water, follow all consilgi we are given from television, media in general, beauticians, doctors, friends and who more so on and so forth, we can not unfortunately counteract certain characteristics that distinguish us as:
- the race
- hormonal imbalances
- the morphological structure
So beware of those who promise to eliminate in totum your hated cellulite edematous!! It can certainly mitigate, with commitment and perseverance by following a few healthy habits of life of which we’ll talk, but we can not eliminate it. We analyze the various predisposing factors.
It has been shown that cellulite is manifested especially in individuals more frequently in people of white race that the yellow race and, with limited exceptions for those of black race. Cellulite in the black American, who for generations have adopted a Western-style behavior, affects statistically equal to that of women gave bianche.Tale supports the hypothesis that bad living habits and food are crucial in fostering the ‘ onset of cellulite.
Within the same race, there are groups of people who have the same features that are transmitted to descendants.
In women there is a different structure of the skin and subcutaneous connective tissue. Furthermore, the reduced amount of muscles can predispose to a failure of the muscle pump of the legs, thus lead to a poor blood circulation.
The production of hormones in the female is the first cause of the occurrence of cellulite. Estrogen, progesterone and, to a lesser extent, testosterone concetrazione cause an imbalance of sodium and potassium, favoring a water retention at the cellular level and interstitial and then an edema.
morphological structure of the subject
Depending on the morphological structure of the people, the blemish is strongly influenced. 3 are the morphological structures: endomorph, mesomorph, ectomorph. (More about that in the next episodes in detail)
Now to the triggers, it is here, we can put a little ‘commitment to fight our cellulite!
- Clothing Tight shoes with heels = cavus plantar; Tennis = flat-footedness plantar = impaired functioning of the plantar pump; Too tight clothing and rigid in life, or at the level of the thighs or the level of the popliteal fossa (tight jeans, body or too tight panties, pantyhose type knee) are habits that affect circulation, slowing blood flow.
- Of unsuitable working conditions: stay too long standing leads to a ‘failure of the venous return, as well as stay sadute for several hours.
- Postural defects: bad posture detrmina almost always a iperappoggio on a limb, causing a contraction of the muscle that impairs a regular blood flow, giving rise to the phenomenon of stagnation.
- Birth control pills: The progestogens are associated with estrogen we produce enhance the action that promotes water retention.
- Sedentary lifestyle: Physical activity exerts an influence on the “muscle pump” (contraction of the muscles and diaphragm movements) which has a significant importance for the normal venous flow.
- Stress: prolonged stress, causes excessive production of adrenaline and cortisol (a hormone produced by the adrenal glands) deleterious hormones for the microcirculation and fluid accumulation.
- Power supply: assume too many of salt-rich foods and more in particular sodium ioncrementa the water retention.
How to take action to fight the hated cellulite? The intervention path is based on five basic steps:
Following this sequence is done, step by step, on all the physiological alterations involved in the imperfection event.
- Relax: to eliminate the accumulation of tension and stress, due to the daily life of each one, which undermine all systems of our body by preventing optimal and functional receiving any help from the outside.
- Drain: to clear the body of waste and toxins dangerous stagnation which compromise the delicate physiological balance and promote premature aging of the whole organism.
- Reactivate: to promote good blood circulation in all parts of the body, optimizing oxygenation, nourishment and consequently cell metabolism and function of all the equipment.
- Dissolve and model: to minimize and / or eliminate the imperfections working on a body already in good physiological condition that responds optimally to the aesthetic interventions.
- Toning: for pote to regain tone and shine to all types of skin, speaking in a precise and targeted on indivuiduali and specific needs.
Here, then, as the aesthetic operator can finally fulfill its social role to improve the quality of life of its customers, bringing them what they ask for, that is, the physical form, but amche what they want, that is a generalizato and a wellness higher self-esteem.
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE THE CELLULITE
Scientific name: Pannicolopatia edematous – fibro sclerotic.
This type of cellulite, is localized mainly at the level of: 1) the buttocks, 2) lateral portion of the thigh, 3) knee, 4) side portion of the leg, 5) ankle. In the case of cellulite, skin tissue looks cold, tense, hardly plicable between two fingers; the skin may be thin, dry and hypersensitive. To compression with two hands, the skin can be compact with small nodules (initial stage) or present of the micro-nodules and / or the depressions (most advanced stage). It can easily be accompanied by: stretch marks, inflammation and impaired venous circulation, capillary fragility. The cellulite mainly affects people of young age.
Scientific name: Pannicolopatia fibrosclerotic.
The fibrous cellulite is mainly located at the level of: 1) the buttocks, 2) the posterior portion of the thigh, 3) knee, 4) side portion of the leg. The skin is almost always cold to the touch, the maneuver compression does not cause pain almost never; deep you can feel panniculus that are almost always fluctuating, often can manifetsare venous problems with the presence of surface microvaricosità. The fibrous cellulite occurs more frequently in individuals over the age of 35 years.
Hypertrophy generalized by adipocytes (fat cells!) In connection with nutrition, endocrine situation and ereditarietà.La adipocyte size grows, resulting in an increase of the adipose tissue volume. Recognize the ‘fat is not that difficult, unfortunately! Or fortunately. However, here are some tips that differentiate adiposity male and female. In humans, the adipose tissue is concentrated at the waist and / or throughout the abdomen, the woman at the basis of the thighs, buttocks and lower abdomen. Unlike the hyper-cellulite fat is present throughout the body and unfortunately is almost always accompanied by our so hated cellulite. Do not neglect the problems of excess adiposity, this can lead to ‘obesity!
Reduce Cellulite With Velashape Treatments …
Reviews: The Best Anti Cellulite Treatment
Cellulite Treatment – Radiant Rejuvenation
Home Remedies For Cellulite Removal
How to Treat Cellulite at Home
Dr. OZ cellulite treatment 2016
What Can I Do to Treat This Cellulite?
How to Treat Cellulite: Doctors to Devices
Want to Reduce Cellulite?
Advanced and harm free treatment for cellulite – Centre …
A Closer Look At Cellulite Treatment Methods Work And …
Acne Treatment | Age Spots Treatment Alcoa TN
Laser Cellulite Removal Treatment Chicago South Loop …
Homemade Recipes To Treat Cellulite Easily
How to Decrease the Visibility of Cellulite
Cellulite Natural Cure Review
How to reduce cellulite naturally at home – 6 tips
How to Treat Cellulite at Home