You can take care of your skin? Uses the correct creams? Do the test!
Hit a freezing wind, went in and out of air-conditioned environment, toasted in the Sun, faced Street pollution. There is no skin to hang in as much punishment. She is the first part of the body that feel the hectic and stressful rush of everyday life, the bad eating habits and the dreaded time. Yes, but we usually only remember her after the first protests: a smudge here, a line of speech there and other problems (or big problems!) able to leave any woman of hair, or better, with wrinkles of concern. Although we can tell with an arsenal of products in times of despair, there are a number of cosmetics that promise not to return, but keep the brightness, softness, the youthfulness and health of this body. The only condition to have the “miracle” of beautiful skin all year round are the daily care that that’s our calling card. Therefore, creams in hand!
According to the Brazilian Association of the industry of personal hygiene, perfumery and cosmetics (Abihpec), were manufactured in Brazil approximately 48 1000 tons of products for skin care, last year. In the midst of so many labels and formulas, the Bolsa de Mulher separated everything that you need to follow step by step the daily beauty treatment: sunscreen, cleansing cream for your skin type, tonic lotion, moisturizing, Exfoliating and cleansing. Voilà!
The base of the cake that will ensure the success of the recipe for beauty is in choosing the right products for your skin type. There are many formulations, whereupon they will depend on a thorough consultation with your dermatologist. For the skin of dry type or dry, ideally receive agents lubricants, not running the risk of causing acne or excessive oiliness. Other types (mixed and oily) should receive, in General, non-comedogenic, i.e. they don’t cause acne or extra oils, as is the case of smooth and non-oily moisturizers. Thicker skins need more aggressive asset to penetrate, while for the thinner, lighter assets. Nothing, therefore, to follow tips from friends because their skin may be different from yours.
Anyway, there are some things that never go out of fashion because they give great results: Retinoic acids such as salicylic, and offering a gentle exfoliation, renewing the skin and stimulate collagen production; antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and e, which fight the free radicals responsible for aging and so on.
Here, too, watch out for certain components. According to dermatologist Anna Carolina Rocha, the clinic La Vitalité, on the River, the patient must check on the label of each product the validity and, then, if there are many chemical components as PABA and allantoin (allergens), sodium lauryl ether sulphate (which dries the skin), and essences. “Believe you’re treating the skin with creams rich in essence, common in body splashs and body deodorants, is a ledo mistake. In fact, causes a chronic and progressive change of ceramides and other nutrients that give skin protection barrier “, warns the dermatologist.
Already the icing on the cake, which ensures the final touch, however essential, beauty recipe is in correct way of use of such products and their discipline. It’s not just before you go to the beach, for example, that you will pass, rushed, a layer of sunscreen. Or, so it’s not just when you feel more dirty skin will look in the confines of your drawer that lotion that deep cleans pores (if it hasn’t already passed the validity). There is a kind of road map for anyone who wants to keep your skin beautiful and it should start to be followed as soon as possible, twice a day, since, according to the President of the Mining Association of aesthetics and Cosmetology (Amec), Lara, the skin begins to age from 25 years. So, the sooner you start taking care of yourself, the better.
Beginning, middle and end
- Clean: To get rid of all the waste that accumulates during the day, you must use a suitable SOAP for your skin type, noting that the body must never be used on the face, whose skin is more sensitive, to avoid contamination. “Replace the SOAP for facial cleansing cream can be a good measure for sensitive and delicate skins that get irritated easily,” advises dermatologist Anna Carolina Rocha. But the important thing, according to the doctor, is that this cream, rinse or not, do not leave residues on the skin. Cleaning must also be made in the morning and not only at the end of the day.
- Tone: “complete the cleaning lotion and prepares for hydration, penetrating deeper into the skin and removing the dirt deeper pores”, explains the beautician Aparecida Lara. According to Anna Carolina Rocha, she balances the pH of the skin after cleansing, in addition to help give an appearance of strength. Already the astringent lotion is only useful for skins that need to reduce fatigue. “Astringent are present in many moisturizing lotions,” says Anna Carolina. If you wear makeup, include in the package of the makeup remover lotions, because water, SOAP or cleansing creams are not sufficient to remove the makeup. Makeup remover lotion is composed of active calming as the thermal water and leaves no residue on the skin. According to the expert, the ideal is to be a Dermatologic and cosmetic not brand. It is worth remembering that many soaps or creams already contain active toning, and so, skip this step.
- Moisturize and nourish: a cream with ability to moisturize and nourish the skin is key in any time of year, just to maintain their protective barrier intact and functional in the defence against pollution, climate changes etc. The moisturizer is composed of similar or identical assets to our NFM (Natural skin Moisturizing factor), mimicking and thus strengthening our own natural moisture. “Moisturizers plus vegetable oils and butters should be avoided in summer for having heavier consistency, but in winter are ideal, especially for the dry regions of the body,” recommends Anna Carolina. Not only must handle the mixed or oily type skin with these oils, except if it is too dry.
As if that wasn’t enough moisturize, advanced moisturisers can also be nutritious and contain active regenerating skin action, as antioxidants, making it ideal for tired, dull skin, mature or dry, usually after the age of 30. They compensate for the losses of nutrients and chronic skin wear, in addition to rebuild collagen and elastin. For the region around eyes, Castor and delicate fabric, light, active moisturizing action, decongestant and antioxidant. “I love the grape seed oil, which is fine and good penetration”, recommends the beautician Aparecida Lara.
Actresses like Juliana Paes also often make use of creams against diaper rash in the eyes, but the dermatologist Anna Carolina alert: “plus a consistency, have only one active ingredient, that don’t specifically addresses the needs of the region”. She tells that to mitigate or correct eyelid bags, can be formulated creams with active antiedema action or firmadores.
Whatever the cream, don’t forget that they must be applied with firm but gentle movements, and ancestors, i.e. from the bottom up, avoiding the formation of wrinkles. The eye area, circular movements in the sense that the eyebrow, nose to the temples.
- Exfoliate: The scrubs are used to remove excess keratin, sebum and dead skin cells, which accelerates cell renewal. The frequency is very individual and only the dermatologist can say. Exfoliation is also a good way to make your skin more receptive to the active cosmetics, because it removes the wastes that hinder its penetration. “It’s like a wall that needs to be fucked before receiving the ink”, compares Aparecida Lara. Exfoliating, acids and other photosensitive products should only be used at night, so as not to stain the skin.
- Sun protection: speaking of basic necessity and creams daily, first comes the sunscreen, despite being the last stop on our roadmap. During the day, the solar filter is always the last one to be applied after complete absorption of each of the other creams and lotions, unless he already come built-in moisturizer. At least 15 FPS for brown skin and black and 30 FPS for alva. The filter can be used from 6 months of age. “This will reduce to 85% the chances of cancer”, reveals the dermatologist Anna Carolina.
They say that there is no beautiful woman, but, Yes, well cared for. Now that you already have the tips, make the Allied exercises and a good diet. There is just kick ass!
Daily Beauty Muse January 2015
Changes In Your Daily Beauty Routine To Stay Gorgeous …
Trending: Summer Denim.
How to Prevent Bangs From Sticking to Forehead
Daily Beauty Quote October 10, 20141966 Magazine
DAILY BEAUTY ROUTINE
How To Get Bella Hadid’s Cat-Eye
Daily Beauty Buzz: Jessica Chastain’s Smoky Gray Shadow …
Fab Philosophy by Brittney Blane: My Daily Beauty Routine
Daily Beauty Buzz: Selena Gomez’s Pink Eyeshadow
Jennifer Lawrence from Daily Beauty Moment
Daily Beauty Buzz: Lily-Rose Depp’s High Ponytail
BAFTA Beauty from Daily Beauty Moment
Daily Beauty Muse: December 2015
Nina Dobrev from Daily Beauty Moment
Miranda Kerr shows off her style credentials in a chic …
Cute Cat Eye from Daily Beauty Moment
Daily Beauty Muse January 2015
Singer Joelle Favourite Beauty, Hair and Makeup Products …
Black Hair: 8 Beautiful Black Women Who Indulged in Purple …